Saturday, June 26, 2010

Desire to Get A "Klick"

The desire.
My desire.
Well, I dont' know how to explain this 'desire'
It just happened at my school-day event (Sevone Championship 3) took place. 

That's the day when I had my first experience with SLR.
*I'm so ancient, aren't I? lol*
Yeah, my first feeling to take snapshot with SLR whose my friend's own.
It's Riri , my friend who was bringing her SLR.

That moment I saw her was in action by 'klicking' on it.
That 'desire' arise directly.
Then, I thought:
"Hey, why don't I borrow that camera and start learning to take a pic?"
*It'll be a good experience, doesnt' it?*

So, yeah. 
I asked her to do me a favour.
And lucky me, she lent me her SLR gladly.
Taught me too, then.

I started immediately!!!
It was my honor, you know.
"klick" that one, "klick" over there, "klick" this one, 
"klick "this side", just "klick", and "klick". .that all were just. . so fun for me.

*Because for beginners like me, it was very interesting, indeed -,-*

Well, let's see what can I portrait with this camera.
I took all these pictures from Riri's facebook 
*hope you don't mind, Riri my dear :)*

Check these out! 
but here just part of it, not all.

 
  It's Mariezka, who I candeed first





 It's Riri




Yeah, that her again




  They're staring each other *lol*




"Ri, gue foto ya?"
"Oke!" *langsung pose*

 
Hey, Smiling Sisil!




"Eh put foto dong," Tita asked me
"Anytime, friend :)" 



Say "CHEESEE!!"
(right to left) Mutya, Bella, Mariezka, Lita, Tita
(center) Malinda


hummm, any comment??
well, I'm not surprised if you'd call me a cheapskate (=norak)
 *I honestly do not even care what is your comment,
cause, I think I'm quite satisfied with the results of my snapshots *lol**



                                                                                    Unfailing Regards,






          
NB: well, thankyou Riri to let me get all of this.
        especially for you, I say: "merci beaucoup, vous êtes très aimable" :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment