Friday, June 25, 2010

Picture of You

I'm listening to this. . .
 
"I had a picture of you in mind,
never knew it could be so wrong.
Why'd it take me so long just to find
the friend that was there all along. . "


This is only a piece of  the song from Boyzone,"Picture of You" 
and every time I hear this song, each time also, I always remember all of my friends,
my best friends.

I dedicate this song to all my closest friends
and to all of you that reading this blog with a smile.
Thankyaa :)

Here, refresh your mind with the videoklip. .

                                                                                  


                                                                                    Unfailing Regards,




 
Impression: I really
love this song so much :))))



No comments:

Post a Comment